|| ADVERTISE | ABOUT US | FEEDBACK ||
UNSC approves fact-finding team for Jenin
UNITED NATIONS: The UN Security Council has unanimously approved a resolution supporting United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan's decision to dispatch a fact-finding team to the Palestinian refugee camp at Jenin.
The resolution calls for the lifting of restrictions imposed on relief organizations in hard-hit West Bank areas.
Raanan Gissin, a spokesperson for Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said Saturday that Israel has nothing to hide, and will cooperate with a UN team. The team would not act under a mandate from the 15-member Security Council, which Israel views as biased, but would instead be placed under the direct authority of Kofi Annan.
Tehran, Beijing sign six agreements
By: Sheikh Muhammad Khurasani
TEHRAN, Iran: Tehran and Beijing have signed six agreements here on Saturday on the occasion of a meeting between the Chinese President Jiang Zemin and his Iranian counterpart Muhammad Khatami.
Jiang arrived in Iran from Tunisia on Thursday night on a four-day visit, accompanied by a 180-member political and business delegation, and spent the day Friday touring.
During talks, the two men discussed the international and regional situations and, notably, bilateral relation.
FBI issues terrorist warning to financial institutes
WASHINGTON: The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has issued warning to hundreds of banks and other financial institutions in Washington, and 12 states in the northeast: Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine about the threat of a possible terrorist attack.
US Attorney General John Ashcroft said al-Qaida terrorists might be planning to target banks in particular. Ashcroft has cautioned that the FBI does not have any information about a specific threat to a specific bank and said the government is not asking financial institutions to close or advising people to stay away. But he is asking the public to report anything suspicious.
According to American officials the warning is based on information received from captured al-Qaida suspects from Afghanistan.
Protocols of Hindu leaders
By: Mohsin Hemani
Courtesy: Asma Khoja
MUST READ & UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS WORLD ???
The following-mentioned book was introduced into the London book market for 5 days before it was withdrawn due to fear of harassment and discrimination against Hindus in the Arab world. The source of this information comes from the U.A.E Sharjah broadcasting Channel presented by Ra'ad Aman and the program name, "Foriegn writings".
Book Title:" All Hindus wake up"
Subheading: "The protocols for Hindu leaders"
The Author: Dr.R. Singh
These are 12 of the protocols mentioned:
1. Hindus must consider the state of Israel as its most friendly ally due to its negative attitude towards Muslims.
2. Spread Sinful acts and values within Muslim communities.
3. Hindu temples must be built in all places possible and to be visited every day. Also the statue of "Ram" to be placed in the work place.
4. Regular meetings are to be held to plan ways in working against Islam.
5. Distribution of drugs and prostitution to be carried out within Muslim countries and communities.
6.If you are a pharmacist or doctor, try at all costs to induce congenital defects in the fatuous.
7. If you are a nurse or doctor, whisper "Ohm" into the newborn's ear.
8. Try to spoil or damage goods in Muslim shops if you are employed by them.
9. Become their friends, gain their trust and stab them in the back.
10. Turn others against them.
11. If you work in their homes, try to influence their children or wives way of thinking.
12. Wear a black string around your wrist.
By: Mohsin Hemani