|| ADVERTISE | ABOUT US | FEEDBACK ||
Manners of a true Muslim
Islam teaches many things including manners. The following are just SOME of the characteristics that a true Muslim must have:
1. Care should be taken when speaking, think before you talk.
2. Be honest at all times.
3. Respect and kindness shown to others
4. A Muslim should help others unless they ask for help in forbidden matters.
5. Care should be taken when making promises lest one cannot fulfill them.
6. Be humble and modest.
7. Be truthful at all times
8. Think well of others.
9. Give sincere advice when others seek it.
10. Keep promises and be reliable.
11. Control ones anger.
12. Be forgiving.
13. Never indulge in slander / back-biting.
14. Be modest. Don't show off.
15. Refrain from speaking about things that does not concern you.
16. Always be patient.
17. Think wisely before doing any action.
18. Defend others when they are absent from slander.
19. Encourage one another in doing good and obeying and Worshipping Allah.
20. Be generous/charitable without being extravagant.
21. Do not be suspicious of fellow Muslims.
22. Don't be nosey in matters that don't concern you.
23. Don't lie.
24. Don't boast.
25. Don't be proud and don't draw attention to ones own good deeds.
26. Don't speak in loud/rude tones.
27. Treat others with respect.