|| ADVERTISE | ABOUT US | FEEDBACK ||
Pearls from Hazrat Ali (AS)
By: Na'ema Hussein
1) The punishment of involving yourself in the love of material aspects is the deprivation of true love for Allah.
2) Miserliness is the clothing of dishonour.
3) It is easier to turn a mountain into dust, than to create love in a heart that is filled with hatred.
4) The person who follows his desires will surely get lost (becomes purposeless).
5) Bravery is that you exercise patience.
6) Moderation is the best status in all affairs.
7) Your best friend is that person who assists you the most in time of your needs.
8) It is better to refrain from sins than to seek forgiveness later.
9) An intelligent enemy is (sometimes) better than a foolish friend.
10) Ability (taufeeq) to do something is good fortune and helplessness (not being able to do something) is misfortune.
11) The person who assists a brother at times of difficulty, Allah will assist him in his time of need.
12) Every act that is beneficial is charity (sadaqa).
13) Many outside (strange) people are better than your own relatives.
14) Some are great people but people do not value (appreciate) them.
15) A respectable person always remains honourable even if he is afflicted with difficulties.
16) A person will not be perplexed who makes mashwara (consults) with others.
17) A cautious (and intelligent) person is he who does not (always) rely on his own opinion and judgment.
18) The eyes are the writing place of the heart i.e. whatever the eyes see, it makes an impression on the heart.
19) What a beautiful thing is it for rich people to humble themselves in front of the poor only for the Pleasure of Allah.
20) Do not become arrogant when everything is going according to your desire.
21) Do not become despondent when things go against your desires.
22) Whoever strives to attain something he will achieve it or a part of it. Therefore never become discouraged with your efforts.