Forty Traditions from Savior of Humanity Imam Mahdi (AS)
By: Adel Shehrestani
1. "I am the Mahdi. I am the Qaem of the time" (Bihar V.52
2. "I am the one who will fill it (the earth( with justice as
it would be full of tyranny". (Bihar, V.52, P.2).
3. "I am the reminder of Allah in His earth". (Bihar, V.52, p
4. "I am the avenger from His enemies". (Bihar, v.52, p.24)
5. "I am the seal of successors". (Bihar, V.52, p.30)
6. And through me shall Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, drive
away the calamities from my progeny and my Shia’s
(followers)". (Bihar, V,52, P.30)
7. "Surely, I am indeed the (cause of) security for the
inhabitant of the earth". (Bihar, V 53 p181).
8. "When Allah permits us to speak, truth will prevail and
falsehood will vanish". (Bihar, V.53, p 196).
9. "And as for those who fix the time (of re-appearance) they
are Iiars". (Bihar, V,53 p.181).
10. "Invoke more for the hastening of the re-appearance, for
surely this is your safety". (Bihar).
11. "There were none of my forefathers except that the
allegiance of the oppressive rulers of their times was in
their necks". (i.e. the previous Imams were forced to pay
12. "As for deriving benefit from me in my occultation is like
deriving benefit from the sun when it hides behind the
clouds". (Bihar, V.53, p 181).
13. "And surely on my re-appearance, whenever I reappear,
there will be no allegiance in my neck of any of the
oppressive tyrants". (Bihar. V,53, p 181)
14. "If any incident occurs (now) then refer for it to the
narrators of our traditions. For surely, they are my proof on
you and I am the proof of Allah upon them". (Bihar, V. 53, p
15. "For surely our knowledge encompasses information about
you and none of your news is concealed from us". (Bihar, V.
53, p 175)
16. "Surely, we do not neglect your conditions nor are we
forgetful of your remembrance". (Bihar, V. 53, p 175).
17. "Then each one of you should do those deeds which bring
you closer to our love". (Bihar, V. 53, p 176).
18. "And you must refrain from (all such acts) which make you
nearer to our displeasure and our anger". (Bihar 53/176).
19. "Then nothing keeps us away from them except that they
attach to us what we dislike". (Bihar. 53/177).
20. "As for your wealth, we shall not accept it except that it
should be purified (halaal). Then whoever wants, he can
associate (with us) and whoever wants, he can sever". (Bihar,
V 53 p 180).
21. "Whoever eats from our wealth (i.e. Khums) even an iota
then he is taking fire in his abdomen and soon shall he be
castled in it". (Bihar V.53, p 183).
22. "Allah’s, the Mighty and the Glorious, Destinies are not
overpowered, and His intentions are not rejected, and His
Grace is not left behind". (Bihar 53/191).
23. "Seeking knowledge through any other means than us
Ahle’Bait, tantamount to denial (in our mastership)". (Kitab
Deen-e-Fitrat: Vol – 1)".
24. "Surely Allah the Almighty, did not create the creatures
in vain and did not provide them freedom without reason".
(Bihar V 53/194).
25. "(Allah) sent Mohammad (s.a.w.s) as a mercy unto the
worlds and completed his bounties through him". (Bihar
26. "And He sealed through him (Mohammad S.A) His prophets and
sent him to the whole of mankind". (Bihar 53/194).
27. "Surely, the earth can never be void of a divine proof,
whether, he is seen or hidden". (Bihar 53/91).
28. "Allah, Mighty and Glorious be He, has denied the truth
anything except perfection and falsehood except destruction".
29. "Certainly there is no (physical) relationship between
Allah, Mighty and Glorious be He and anybody else". (Bihar
30. "Nothing is better than prayer to make shaitan bite the
dust, then perform prayer and make Shaitan bite the dust".
31. "The thanks giving prostration is amongst the most
necessary and obligatory Sunnah". (Bihar 53 – 161).
32. "I seek refuge in Allah from blindness after vision".
33. "And from staying off after guidance". (53/191).
34. "And from the destructive acts and demolishing
instigations". (Bihar 53/191)
35. "If you seek guidance you will be guided and if you
search, you will find (the path)". (Kamaluddin Vol 2. P 502).
36. "Then do not ask questions which do not hold any meaning
for you". (Bihar,V53 p181).
37. "And do not put yourself into (unnecessary) trouble in
gaining knowledge in which you have sufficed yourself". (Bihar
38. "Surely the truth is with us and in us and none can say
like this except us. And if any one says then he is a liar a
deceiver. None claims thus other than us except a strayed and
39. "Our hearts are the vessels of Allah’s intentions". Then
whenever He is pleased, We are pleased". (Bihar V. 52/ p 51).
40. "If our Shias (May Allah give them opportunity of
obedience) would be firm on their promises wholeheartedly, our
meeting would not be delayed".
IMAM (A.S)’S ADDRESS TO HIS SHIAS :
"Then everyone of you shall act in a manner which makes him
nearer to our love and refrain from those acts which makes him
proximate to our dislike and our anger. For surely, our affair
(re-appearance) will be sudden and unexpected when neither
repentance shall benefit him nor shall remorse from sins save
him from our chastisement".
"Nothing shall keep us away from the (Shias) except their news
to us of those things which we dislike and do not expect from
them. And Allah is the Helper.
better than wealth because it protects you while you have to
guard wealth. it decreases if you keep on spending it but the
more you make use of knowledge ,the more it increases . what you
get through wealth disappears as soon as wealth disappears but
what you achieve through knowledge will remain even after you."MORE